SUD-Net activities will be carried out in close consultation with other agencies to:
- Mobilise partners/networks;
- Build smart partnerships and synergy;
- Implement innovative, pro-poor demonstrations;
- Undertake targeted capacity building activities and demonstrations; and
- Stimulate learning and knowledge sharing and exchange of good practices
SUD-Net activities have a clear focus on the local level. SUD-Net is currently active in the Cities in Climate Change Initiative (CCCI), and through the Habitat Partner University Collaboration (HPU), an initiative between UN-HABITAT and institutions of higher education to improve knowledge on sustainable urban development. The key objective of CCCI is to enhance climate change mitigation and adaptation of cities in developing and least developing countries, within the framework of SUD-Net.